Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas provide you the opportunity to make important changes in our lives. You can live your life with vitality, transcendence and powerful joy. Rabbi Aryeh Nivin has created Torah-based, personal-development programs that he runs as Chaburas to thousands of people worldwide. The programs use teleconferencing and webinars.
This program is for you if...
- You are looking for new ways to make your own life calmer and more productive.
- You wish you knew how to help your family and friends get off the rat race and slow down.
- You are in the helping profession and want more tools to help your clients or students accomplish their goals, boost productivity, and maintain calm and equilibrium.
*This training program has a certification option for those who would like to be tested on the material.
Separate classes for men and women
The Tehillim Chabura
In this Chabura you will:
- Learn to connect to the deep power of Tehillim.
- Discover how Tehillim can bring you a profound and genuine connection to G-d.
- Reveal the practical relevant messages hidden within Tehillim.
- Feel genuinely connected to the powerful words.
For women only.
THE HISTORY OF R’ ARYEH NIVIN’S CHABURAS
By the Numbers
Say Material Is
of Chavrusas speak weekly
And Find It Very Helpful
Longest Running Chabura Group
B'Iyun (In-Depth) Chabura Groups
Women Have Joined B'Iyun Groups
What people are saying
Benefits of Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas
What you will gain from the Chaburas:
- Clarity about who you are and what your purpose is
- Greater self-esteem and a renewed ability to build stronger relationships
- A deepened connection with Hashem
- Practical tools to manage the pressures and responsibilities in your life
- Strategies for creating a better work/life balance, shalom bayis and smoother childrearing
- The support of the chaburas’ virtual community to grow spiritually and emotionally
- The tools to overcome challenges with greater strength, peace and self-awareness
- An effective approach for living with more energy and vitality
These chaburas are not lectures — they’re interactive workshops.
Ample time is devoted to addressing participants’ questions, comments and experiences. We encourage participants’ exploration and interaction.
If you are ready to . . .
- Invest in yourself emotionally and spiritually
- Learn the tools you need to boost your growth
- Discover strategies to transcend challenges
- Begin (or continue) your journey to becoming the best “you” that you can be