Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas provide you the opportunity to make important changes in our lives. You can live your life with vitality, transcendence and powerful joy. Rabbi Aryeh Nivin has created Torah-based, personal-development programs that he runs as Chaburas to thousands of people worldwide. The programs use teleconferencing and webinars.
The G-d Connected Family Chabura
This Chabura is a 16 class series on how to inspire our families with a strong and genuine emunah and hashkafah.
- Am I doing all I can to show my family the joy and pleasure of a true Jewish connection?
- Am I laying solid Emunah foundations upon which my children can build a beautiful life?
- How can I make Emunah genuine, real and pleasurable?
To read more about how this Chabura can answer these questions, click below.
For women only.
The Journey Chabura
Explore your soul’s journey and how to find your unique purpose on Earth.
You will learn:
- Why your soul came into the world
- How your character traits fit into your life’s journey
- How the world is wired and the role that challenges play
- How to map out a concrete plan for your life
- How to achieve balance in your life
In this course, you will develop a personalized “life map” to use throughout the new year of 5779. You will learn how to stay conscious of your personal map and be motivated to implement it throughout the year.
Separate classes for men and women
THE HISTORY OF R’ ARYEH NIVIN’S CHABURAS
By the Numbers
Say Material Is
of Chavrusas speak weekly
And Find It Very Helpful
Longest Running Chabura Group
B'Iyun (In-Depth) Chabura Groups
Women Have Joined B'Iyun Groups
What people are saying
Benefits of Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas
What you will gain from the Chaburas:
- Clarity about who you are and what your purpose is
- Greater self-esteem and a renewed ability to build stronger relationships
- A deepened connection with Hashem
- Practical tools to manage the pressures and responsibilities in your life
- Strategies for creating a better work/life balance, shalom bayis and smoother childrearing
- The support of the chaburas’ virtual community to grow spiritually and emotionally
- The tools to overcome challenges with greater strength, peace and self-awareness
- An effective approach for living with more energy and vitality
These chaburas are not lectures — they’re interactive workshops.
Ample time is devoted to addressing participants’ questions, comments and experiences. We encourage participants’ exploration and interaction.
If you are ready to . . .
- Invest in yourself emotionally and spiritually
- Learn the tools you need to boost your growth
- Discover strategies to transcend challenges
- Begin (or continue) your journey to becoming the best “you” that you can be