Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas provide you the opportunity to make important changes in our lives. You can live your life with vitality, transcendence and powerful joy. Rabbi Aryeh Nivin has created Torah-based, personal-development programs that he runs as Chaburas to thousands of people worldwide. The programs use teleconferencing and webinars.
Living With G-d During
Our Life Challenges Chabura
Life can be challenging, but no matter what we are going through, we can learn to connect to G-d and transcend our difficulties. This Chabura is for people who have medium to serious life challenges, and want to learn how to stay connected to G-d and transcend their pain.
This weekly Chabura runs for 12 weeks.
To read more about what you will gain from this series, click on READ MORE below.
These classes are for women only
The Yeud Marriage
Coach Training Program
Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s research institute, Machon HaAdam HaShalem, offers training series that will help you to help others have a transcendent marriage. This course is for new potential coaches, or individuals who are interested in helping their family, friends and community. In addition, this course is for serious students of personal development who would like to explore these topics in depth.
Learn to be a Yeud Marriage Coach so you can bring others to the power of a more fulfilled marriage.
At the end of the series, participants have the option to get a certificate of completion of this Chabura. Students must pass several examinations on the course material.
This weekly Chabura runs for 12 weeks. To read more about what you will gain from this series, click on READ MORE below.
Separate Classes for Men and Women
COMING SOON IN EARLY 2018!
The Journey Chabura
Explore your soul’s journey and how to find your unique purpose on Earth. You will learn:
- Why your soul came into the world
- How your character traits fit into your life’s journey
- How the world is wired and the role that challenges play
- How to map out a concrete plan for your life
- How to achieve balance in your life
THE HISTORY OF R’ ARYEH NIVIN’S CHABURAS
By the Numbers
Say Material Is
of Chavrusas speak weekly
And Find It Very Helpful
Longest Running Chabura Group
B'Iyun (In-Depth) Chabura Groups
Women Have Joined B'Iyun Groups
What people are saying
Benefits of Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas
What you will gain from the Chaburas:
- Clarity about who you are and what your purpose is
- Greater self-esteem and a renewed ability to build stronger relationships
- A deepened connection with Hashem
- Practical tools to manage the pressures and responsibilities in your life
- Strategies for creating a better work/life balance, shalom bayis and smoother childrearing
- The support of the chaburas’ virtual community to grow spiritually and emotionally
- The tools to overcome challenges with greater strength, peace and self-awareness
- An effective approach for living with more energy and vitality
These chaburas are not lectures — they’re interactive workshops.
Ample time is devoted to addressing participants’ questions, comments and experiences. We encourage participants’ exploration and interaction.
If you are ready to . . .
- Invest in yourself emotionally and spiritually
- Learn the tools you need to boost your growth
- Discover strategies to transcend challenges
- Begin (or continue) your journey to becoming the best “you” that you can be