In this Yeud Self-Esteem Coach Training Program you will learn to:
- Achieve your ambitions and goals without comparing yourself to others
- Feel good about your accomplishments, and actually accomplish more
- Bounce back from setbacks and failures - without them knocking your self esteem
- Know your inner worth - even when you make mistakes
- Let go of the fear of failure - so you can achieve your goals
- Replace shame and criticism with self love and compassion
- Experience a joyful and exciting life by understanding the true Jewish view on success and failure
- See the beauty in yourself and others
*This training program has a certification option for those who would like to be testeon the material.
Separate classes for men and women
The Tehillim Chabura
In this Chabura you will:
- Learn to connect to the deep power of Tehillim.
- Discover how Tehillim can bring you a profound and genuine connection to G-d.
- Reveal the practical relevant messages hidden within Tehillim.
- Feel genuinely connected to the powerful words.
For women only.
THE HISTORY OF R’ ARYEH NIVIN’S CHABURAS
By the Numbers
Say Material Is
of Chavrusas speak weekly
And Find It Very Helpful
Longest Running Chabura Group
B'Iyun (In-Depth) Chabura Groups
Women Have Joined B'Iyun Groups
What people are saying
Benefits of Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas
- Clarity about who you are and what your purpose is
- Greater self-esteem and a renewed ability to build stronger relationships
- A deepened connection with Hashem
- Practical tools to manage the pressures and responsibilities in your life
- Strategies for creating a better work/life balance, shalom bayis and smoother childrearing
- The support of the chaburas’ virtual community to grow spiritually and emotionally
- The tools to overcome challenges with greater strength, peace and self-awareness
- An effective approach for living with more energy and vitality
If you are ready to . . .
- Invest in yourself emotionally and spiritually
- Learn the tools you need to boost your growth
- Discover strategies to transcend challenges
- Begin (or continue) your journey to becoming the best “you” that you can be