Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas provide you the opportunity to make important changes in our lives. You can live your life with vitality, transcendence and powerful joy. Rabbi Aryeh Nivin has created Torah-based, personal-development programs that he runs as Chaburas to thousands of people worldwide. The programs use teleconferencing and webinars.
Plug into the power of Elul, with Rabbi Nivin's step-by- step guide to self-discovery and personal growth.
With Rabbi Nivin's wisdom and guidance you'll burst into the new year with clarity, direction and vitality.
For Men and Women.
In this 16-week teleconference series, we will de-code the male/female dynamic so you can really understand your spouse, learn to communicate effectively, and create a healthier and happier marriage.
For women only.
Yeud Life Purpose Coach
Teacher? Parent? Mentor? Coach? Therapist?
Learn practical tools and strategies, to lead others on a journey of self discovery and personal growth. Rabbi Nivin shares his 30 years of experience in Jewish Personal Development, so you can coach others.
Separate classes for men and women
THE HISTORY OF R’ ARYEH NIVIN’S CHABURAS
By the Numbers
Say Material Is
of Chavrusas speak weekly
And Find It Very Helpful
Longest Running Chabura Group
B'Iyun (In-Depth) Chabura Groups
Women Have Joined B'Iyun Groups
What people are saying
Benefits of Rabbi Aryeh Nivin’s Chaburas
What you will gain from the Chaburas:
- Clarity about who you are and what your purpose is
- Greater self-esteem and a renewed ability to build stronger relationships
- A deepened connection with Hashem
- Practical tools to manage the pressures and responsibilities in your life
- Strategies for creating a better work/life balance, shalom bayis and smoother childrearing
- The support of the chaburas’ virtual community to grow spiritually and emotionally
- The tools to overcome challenges with greater strength, peace and self-awareness
- An effective approach for living with more energy and vitality
These chaburas are not lectures — they’re interactive workshops.
Ample time is devoted to addressing participants’ questions, comments and experiences. We encourage participants’ exploration and interaction.
If you are ready to . . .
- Invest in yourself emotionally and spiritually
- Learn the tools you need to boost your growth
- Discover strategies to transcend challenges
- Begin (or continue) your journey to becoming the best “you” that you can be
RABBI NIVIN’S CHABURAS HAVE BEEN