Reset: The Marriage Bootcamp
A unique 4-day workshop (one hour a day) where you will not only learn crucial marriage principles, but how to weave them into your life. So that they stay with you for the long run.
Just 4 days? Yes. And no. In this intensive program, you’ll discover 8 principles to refresh your marriage. But it doesn’t stop there. With the proven Sefer Cheshbon HaNefesh System, you’ll have the secret to make it stick– long-term.
In this short program, you'll discover powerful tools and principles to get your marriage into shape and on the right track.
With the direction of the Sefer Cheshbon HaNefesh Method, you won't just walk away inspired. You'll sprint ahead with a practical system for long-lasting change.
- 7 core concepts to shift and reset your marriage
- 1 time-tested system to bring what you learn into your day-to-day life
- 4 intensive days of growth, renewal and practical action
You don't need to overhaul your life to overhaul your marriage.
Ready to take small steps towards REAL growth?
"He broke down in tears. I can't believe I didn't know these concepts all these years. I realized that for years I had been treating my husband totally wrong. I went to my husband and apologized that I had not given him the respect he deserves." - S.G.
In this program we'll explore:
- The Jewish approach to love and romance - and what the secular world missed
- Our need for emotional connection in marriage - and what's blocking us
- How to become a real "deep listener" and what happens when you do
- How to get the timing right for effective communication
- Shifting our perspective when we're trapped in negativity
- Our personal expectations of marriage- and how they affect our happiness
- What it means to "live in the past" and how this affects emotional intimacy
- Ways to process years of hurt and resentment to make space for closeness
- How to avoid blow-ups by understanding the "Male and Female Ego"
- Strategies for small, doable steps toward creating lasting change
By the end of the week, you'll have the following tools in your marriage toolbox. Forever.
- The Marriage Vision Method
- The Paradising your Marriage Technique
- The Map of Moods
- The Guide to the Male/Female Ego
What Others Say
“I studied marriage counseling in school, yet in Rabbi Nivin’s program, I learned helpful paradigms from a Jewish perspective. The paradigms were enriching, practical, and down to earth...it was beautiful. I totally enjoyed it!”
"I now have a greater understanding of how I have stifled emotional connection. The section on "hurt" was very important to me... I came to understand that my hurt was getting in the way."
"We are very grateful that through this course our level of emotional connection indeed went up. The program showed me ways to improve in various areas and I learned new ways to look at situations!"
As a participant of this program you'll get:
4 one-hour classes by phone or webinar, where you can ask your questions, process the concepts, and participate in live workshops. (Women)
Recordings of every class, available to listen to at your convenience.
A learning partner to keep you on track and practice the exercises and tools.
Step-by-step strategies and exercises to create real tangible changes.