In this program you’ll explore:
- What is the key to Jewish Emotional Intimacy?
- What it means to “live in the past” and how this affects your emotional intimacy.
- How to process years of hurt and resentment to make space for closeness and connection.
- How to avoid blow-ups by understanding the “Male and Female ego”
- How to become a “deep listener” and what happens when you do.
- What is the real concept of a soul-mate?
- What expectations do you have of marriage, and how are they impacting your relationship?
- How to identify and create “magical moments” for connection and communication.
- How to communicate effectively in a way that creates unity, not tension.
- How to break out of western illusions of romance, and discover the true meaning of love.
As a participant of this program you’ll get:
- 16 classes (+Special Bonus Class!) to listen at your convenience.
- Step-by-step strategies and exercises to create real tangible changes.
- Practical tools, insight and wisdom, from Rabbi Nivin’s 30 years of experience in personal development and coaching.
- Certification if you choose to complete short written tests.
- A few minutes of homework to do each day.