By the end of this 16-class program, you’ll have the skills to bring yourself to higher places – while keeping your feet firmly on the ground.
Join us and explore:
- How to bring pleasure and elevated meaning into each moment. No matter how mundane the moment, no matter how ordinary the activity. Determine what’s holding you back from experiencing daily joy, and what to do about it.
- How to have higher consciousness in any situation. Even while mopping the floor, commuting to work, or driving carpool. Learn to infuse the everyday humdrum with deep meaning.
- How to experience bits of Gan Eden in your daily life. You don’t need to wait until the end of your life to attain bliss. Learn to shift your perspective to access it in the here-and-now.
- How to fully engage in the present moment and rise above it all. Learn to cut out the past and future and completely immerse in the current moment – and love the life you’re in.
- How to create an “alternate reality” for yourself. Your mind and intentions are never limited by where you are or what you are doing. Learn the art of self-elevation – no matter the circumstances.
- How to maintain clarity on your life’s journey. Unlock the path to spiritual maturity and learn how to keep a wide-angled perspective at the forefront of your mind. Find the courage to make transcendent choices that will bring you closer to your true path.
- How to develop “Afterlife Consciousness.” You can be fully in this world while thinking about the next one. Use your awareness of Olam Haba to guide you in your daily life and help you live with purpose, correct your flaws, and prioritize what’s really important.
- How to practically use the above concepts on a day-to-day basis. And how doing so can make you a better spouse, parent, and person.
- 16 classes to listen at your convenience.
- Step-by-step strategies and exercises to create real tangible changes.
- Practical tools, insight and wisdom, from Rabbi Nivin’s 30 years of experience in personal development and coaching.
- A few minutes of homework to do each day.
- Coaching certification of completion should you choose to complete short written tests.