We will be exploring the principles of how to have a deep, moment by moment, vibrant connection with Hashem. We are looking forward to having you all with us!
In this Chabura, we will be answering the following questions:
- How is it possible to live with Hashem in the moment?
- What are our blocks to living with Hashem in the moment?
- How can a person focus on Hashem, and at the same time also do the task that he is involved in?
- What are the central factors that hold people back from truly wanting G-d?
- How do I make my Avoda vibrant, alive and pulsating?
- How can I wake up in the morning truly yearning to want to daven and do all of the Avoda elements of Judaism?
- How does this fit in with actively mourning the loss of the Beis Hamikdash (Temple)?