We’ll cover the following topics:
- Loving Compassion: How to See Someone’s Pure Essence even When they are Driving you Crazy When someone is really bothering you, all you see is their negative traits. The way they talk, the way they behave – it gets right under your skin. But who are they really? How can you train your eyes to see those around you for who they really are? How would it feel to see the world through a forgiving and compassionate lens?
- The 18 Perceived Rewards of Negativity: What’s Keeping You Stuck
Why am I STILL feeling so negative and angry? Sometimes we hold onto negativity because it’s actually benefiting us. Learn Rabbi Nivin’s 18 perceived rewards of negativity and discover the real reasons why you’re holding onto hurt, so you can finally let go.
- Law of Moods: The Secret to Effective Communication
Why do your attempts to communicate backfire? How can you avoid blow-ups and communicate effectively? Learn how to feel heard and understood and reduce resentment and anger with this profound principle.
- The Philosophy of Negativity: Is this the Only Solution?
Why isn’t negativity an effective solution? Understand intellectually what is the cost of negativity, and discover what is an effective alternative.
- A Conversation with “The Criticizer”: How to Stop Ruining your Relationships
Access the internal part of your self (The Criticizer) that sees the world through a negative lens. Understand its role, learn to communicate with it, and actually get insights from it, so it stops causing chaos in your emotional world and ruining relationships.
- The Inner Child: A Deeper Look Into Why You’re Still Hurting
What if there’s a part of you that’s STILL holding onto the resentment? How to access and communicate with the “inner child” part of yourself, and understand why you’re holding onto resentment, and learn how to move on.
- Belief Notebook: How to Rewire your Thinking and See the World Through Love and Compassion
How can you rewire your thinking so you maintain a more positive view of people? Identify false beliefs that are clouding the way you see reality and learn how to integrate true beliefs, so you can experience the world with more positivity, acceptance and compassion.
- Understanding Blame: How to Stop Blame from Disrupting Your Life
What is the concept of blame and how is it different from other negative thoughts? What is the connection between blaming others and taking responsibility? How do we get rid of the disruptive force of blame in our life? How do we understand the proper boundaries of blame and use it for our good?
As a participant of this program you’ll get:
- 16 recordings of each class available to listen at your convenience.
- A Personal Program Liaison to answer questions and help you keep on top of the material.
- Step-by-step strategies and exercises to create real tangible changes.
- Practical tools, insight and wisdom, from Rabbi Nivin’s 30 years of experience in personal development and coaching.
- Certification if you choose to complete short written tests.