Referral Terms & Conditions
- If you refer a friend, you will receive $25 towards your Rabbi Nivin chabura.
- You will only receive the credit if that friend joins for the full 16-week chabura.
- The credit goes towards the next Chabura you join or for the next session of the current Chabura.
- If you would like to receive credit, your friend needs to write your name in the “referred by” section in check out.
- One can refer a spouse.
- If you refer someone who is a former participant you will not receive the credit.
- If your friend is referred by more than one place (i.e. TorahAnytime and friend) the referral fee will be divided in 2.
- Referral credit expires after 1 year.